One concern for many academics is the loss of personal connection when moving from face 2 face to hybrid course structures. It is important to remember that today’s college students find virtual interaction to be a mainstay in their communication repertoire.
Topics such as:
- Types of web applications to use in your courses
- Creating engaging discussion board posts and responses
- Design thinking activities
- Tips for creating hybrid courses from JOLT
- Instructional design notes and recommendations for beginners from Faculty Focus
For more information or assistance contact Andria Stokes at x3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org