Granting Permissions to Outlook Staff Calendars – On the staff pc that needs to share the calendar, right click on Calendarand choose “Properties”.
- Click on the “Permissions” tab.
- Click the Add button and double click on the staff member you need to give permissions to (i.e. Marcos Harders).
- From the “Permission Level” drop down box, choose “Publishing Editor”.
- Click the OK button to make the changes permanent.
Once this process has been completed, the person with whom you’ve shared will be able to access your calendar by doing the following:
- From within Outlook, click on the File Menu -> Open -> Other User’s Folder.
- Type in the name of the person’s calendar you’re trying to access or click on “Name” and choose them from the global address list.
- Then choose Calendar from the drop down list.
** The next time you’d like to view their calendar, click on the File Menu and choose Open. It will now be listed.