As an instructor at Avila University you will need to use MyAU to access your class list, enter attendance, and submit final grades. This video below demonstrates how.
Steps for using MyAU Instructor Info:
- Go to myau.avila.edu.
- Open the Academic tab after you logon to MyAU.
- Click Instructor Info in the left panel.
- Go to User Forms and Information for guides and instructions.
- Select the action you need from the Instructor Info list (Initial Attendance, Grade Entry, Faculty Course Control for a class list, etc.)
- Search by academic term and select your course section.