To access form simply click on the link above. When prompted click on the blue download button to your right. This should give you access to completing the Adobe form. Please use FireFox so that the form can be opened in Adobe and you can save your form.
- One online course development grant will be available for the fall semester and one course release will be available for spring semester. Both are awarded in the fall.
- Grants are only release time, which is currently limited to one course (three or four semester hours.)
- Grants are only awarded to full-time faculty members.
- Each full-time faculty member is eligible for one grant (either $700 or $1300 per year) AND one release time (including online course development grants) grant per academic year.
- The applicant is welcome to make his or her own version of this form. The applicant must simply follow the organization of the form and include all information requested in detail.
- Applications should be completed in Word and emailed as an attachment, first to the applicant’s dean, for approval, and then forwarded by the dean to Elise Hiatt (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please write “Faculty Scholarship Committee application” in the subject line of the email.
- Only complete applications approved by the applicant’s dean will be considered.
- All applications must be emailed by the dean to Elise Hiatt before 5 PM on the deadline. No late applications will be accepted for any reason.
- All decisions of the Faculty Scholarship Committee are final. Notification of the outcome of the Faculty Scholarship Committee will come from the chairperson of the committee.
- No post-grant report is necessary once the applicant has received written confirmation from the chairperson of the Faculty Scholarship Committee.
- Grants are generally for the development of online course. Online courses are defined as those that require students to meet most of the course requirements online. The courses may have a face-to-face introductory/orientation meeting and/or requirements for face-to-face examinations.
|Second Monday in September.||
|Second Monday in October.||
|Second Monday in February.||
|Second Monday in April||